|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||container packaging|
|Supply Ability:||Two machines per month|
|Control System:||Electrical, Hydraulic And Control Panels||Plate Width:||300mm-1300mm|
|Corrugation Height:||50mm-400mm||Corrugation Pitch:||>=45mm|
|Plate Thickness:||0.5mm-1.75mm||Forming Speed:||Provided By The Bidder|
steel roll forming machine,
sheet roll forming machine
High Efficiency Transformer Corrugated Production Line Electrical Control System
◆ Professional and technical personnel introduce the product features and profiles to customers, and provide decision-making information and related conditions for users to select high-end products.
◆ Actively provide the performance characteristics and various parameters of the tendering equipment through the bidding activity technical plan. Engineers and project managers conduct exchanges and business negotiations, and always welcome customers to visit the company.
After sales service
◆ Provide professional training to customers and provide technical information on product use, maintenance and maintenance.
◆ Complete the product liability specified in the product technical specifications specified in the contract to fully meet the needs of users.
◆ According to customer requirements, professional technicians can be sent to on-site technical service.
◆ On-site installation of tendering equipment, commissioning, maintenance, training of buyer personnel
Main technical parameters of Transformer Corrugated Production Line
Raw material material SPCC, ST12, ST13, ST14 cold rolled sheet
Wing width 300-1300mm
Wing height 50-390mm
The number of wave fin stiffener slots is up to 2 (according to user needs)
Wing fin pitch 45 ≤ mm
Corrugated sheet thickness 1.0-1.75mm
Wing fin pitch error ± 0.25mm
Molding and welding speed 3~4 waves/min
Wave fin lumen gap 6mm
The total power of the equipment is about 45kW (including two welding machines)
The total weight of the equipment is about 20T
Gas source pressure 0.8Mpa
Air consumption 100L/min
The oil to be filled by the product:
(1) kerosene 10 Kg;
(2) Hydraulic oil (L-HM46) 450 Kg;
Installation equipment and tools:
(1) There should be a 10 ton crane in the factory (if the vehicle is equipped with an operator);
(2) Impact drill (can install the maximum impact drill φ22);
(3) Impact drills φ10, φ14, φ22;
(4) 200-frame level (accuracy requirement 0.02mm/m);
(5) Crowbar (length 1-1.5m);
(6) cutting machine;
(7) Electric welders and operators;
(8) Air pump (pressure 0.8Mpa, 0.5m3/min).
5-3, materials and other items required for installation and commissioning:
(1) Coil 1-2 rolls (for commissioning and final acceptance);
(2) Leveling the horn and flat horn;
(3) Make the equipment foundation according to the basic condition map, and pay attention to the waterproof treatment inside the pit;
(4) Lead the power cord to the incoming terminal of the equipment's electric control cabinet (three-phase five-wire system - -3 phase + neutral line + ground wire, wire cross section ≥ 16mm2).
Contact Person: Jacky Liao